Thursday, January 14, 2010

About This Blog

Here we go. I guess I better start by saying that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing right now, but this seems like a good way to vent and comment on things that I like and dislike about entertainment, society, and government, among other things. I am WAY into music. I make it, I listen to it, I love it. Alot of my posts will be about that. I am an amateur filmmaker. I am back in school. I have a baby daughter- I'm sure you will be reading a lot about her; she's funnier than I am. I am an avid backpacker, hiker, and outdoor enthusiast. I am on a hardcore diet and fitness kick this year (finally), so we'll be following along with that. I think it's going to be good times. Hope you like it, and if you don't, that's okay too. I am pretty sure I won't care.

Here is my music page, for starters, if you haven't heard any of my stuff: http://www.myspace.com/cousinkillbeats

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment